- Immediate submissions- Each applicant can access job openings and immediately submit to casting calls posted. Positions applied to could be anywhere in the country.
- ”Meets and Greets” workshops- What better way for each One Talent applicant to hone their skills? They also have the chance to make contacts with others that could land them new entertainment jobs.
- No commission- This makes living more affordable for actors, models, and entertainers. Keeping the cost low is this agency's goal while each person finds suitable work.
- Personal interaction tools- Each member of the One Talent site has their own e-mail. This makes communication much easier as each one applying look for the opportunity that is right for them.
- Digital tracking- Both digital and traditional submissions can be tracked using a special composite card.
- Additional benefits -Benefit programs are available. Businesses within each market participate.
- Searchable talent database- This makes finding the right person for the right part much easier. It saves both companies and entertainers time, as recruitment time spent is shortened. Every person in this database has been evaluated carefully for best match.
- No commission charged- One source believes in cutting hiring costs. Therefore, no commission is charged.
- Experienced staff- One Source Talent applicants are handled by staff who has years of experience in the entertainment industry. Professionalism is of high priority in this business.
Chicago Interview Advice:
- Each person or group applying to the Once Source Talent agency in Miami is encouraged to be well-prepared. Make sure the best evidence of past performances is included in a portfolio.
Furthermore, this agency advises every entertainer to be audition-ready. After all, new casting calls could be posted at any time.
Location: We are located in the Oak Brook Center (next to the Oak Brook Mall) on the 5th floor.
From I-88 West (the East-West / Reagan Mem. Tollway) take the 1st exit (22nd Street / Cermak Rd.). Go straight to the 2nd light and turn left into Oak Brook Center. We are the first building on the left (directly next to the Renaissance Hotel).
From I-88 East, get off at Midwest Road and turn right then right onto 22nd Street then left onto Spring Road and our office center will be on the left.